Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error code connecting to itunes stores from my laptop

I keep getting an error code when i try to access the itunes store - says i am not connected to the internet - code # is 0x80092013

i have uninstalled and reinstalled itunes 11 64 bit but I cannot resolve this issue

please help thanks

Windows 7

Posted on May 9, 2014 11:39 AM

1 reply

May 11, 2014 11:33 AM in response to jroy1605

Hi jroy1605,

Welcome to the Support Communities! The article below will help you troubleshoot the issue you are having with your connection to the iTunes Store. Although the article below references a different error message, the troubleshooting steps are the same.

iTunes: "Error -9812" when accessing the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3222?viewlocale=en_US

Windows

If you have broadband access (cable, DSL, or other high-speed access), try turning your modem off for a minute and then turning it back on. If you also have a router connected to the modem, turn it off for a minute and then back on again. Once you've established a web connection, try accessing the iTunes Store again from iTunes.

Check for updates to Windows, or search Microsoft's support pages for KB931125. Install the latest available update for root certificates from Microsoft.

If the issue continues, follow the steps in the Microsoft knowledge base article 822798 to resolve the issue. Note that while the Microsoft article describes a different issue, both issues share the same cause and solution.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

error code connecting to itunes stores from my laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.