Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use a Gift Card to buy a iPhoto book?

Can I use a Gift Card to buy a iPhoto book? Wether its a visa GC or a Apple GC, iTunes GC.

iPhoto '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on May 9, 2014 11:46 AM

4 replies

May 9, 2014 3:34 PM in response to Old Toad

I found that article as well. So thank you, however that does not specifiy payments available through iPhoto. iPhoto and iTunes/app Store are different from what I have have been told by a iApp repersentive and also said they 'believe' that payment is only credit/debit card or gift card with a logo of visa, mastercard, amex etc. But they could not confirm it. So is the only way to build a book and see what it gives as options at the end?

Dec 12, 2014 7:14 PM in response to david191

From what I gather, the answer is NO... you can't use an iTunes Gift card to make purchases through iPhoto (at least, as of today). I was going to purchase an iTunes Gift Card with Bitcoin to make an iPhoto purchase.

After I configured my card in iPhoto, I clicked the Buy button. Once I got to the credit card and payment section, there was no place to use an iTunes Gift card, only a credit card. So I'm assuming you can't use an iTunes Gift Card to purchase iPhoto books and cards.

If someone has a different experience, or any way to get around this so I can use my iTunes Gift Card, please let us know. Shout out to Old Toad, he rules!

Can I use a Gift Card to buy a iPhoto book?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.