Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having problems listening to my ipod nano through my car stereo via a Belikn aux cable. It worked previously and works with my daughter's ipod so it must be my ipod not the cable.

I am having problems listening to my ipod nano through my car stereo via a Belkin aux cable as I have previously. My daughter's ipod works ok using the cable so it must be my ipod. I have tried disconnecting it and reconnecting it several times but the internal speaker continues to play audio after connecting. It has always worked fine with great sound. Same car and same stereo. Any ideas please? I have also tried to clean the headphone socket with no luck.

Posted on May 9, 2014 1:11 PM

1 reply

I am having problems listening to my ipod nano through my car stereo via a Belikn aux cable. It worked previously and works with my daughter's ipod so it must be my ipod not the cable.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.