Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone no servicein my house and message states unable to join my wireless network

I just got this replacement phone 30 days ago. After about 3 weeks I would occasionally get a message that said phone was to hot and had to cool down even though it was sitting in my den. As suggested online I reset it. Worked fine about 5 days. Then when turned on ios-6 appeared and different languages scrolled through and said emergency call only. Now when I turn on says no servive and unable to jion my network.

iPhone 3GS, this is a 30 day old replacement

Posted on May 10, 2014 7:11 AM

There are no replies.

my phone no servicein my house and message states unable to join my wireless network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.