Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a wide format Stylus photo R2880 printer. Since connecting to my OSX 10.92, my images are printing grey. What can I do?

I have a Epson Stylus Photo R2880 printer. Since installing it on my IMac sometimes I get good images, but sometimes they are grey or faded. What is the problem?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on May 11, 2014 4:17 AM

1 reply

May 11, 2014 4:53 AM in response to Jaymeefrompr

You could have a mechanical fault. Without knowing the exact mechanics if this model, many ink printers have two sections to their print head - a black section and a colour section consisting of cyan, magenta and yellow inks. For you to be getting faded or grey prints then it can indicate the colour section is not working correctly. So see if you can perform a nozzle test to check that all colours are working correctly and if not, perform a print head clean.

I have a wide format Stylus photo R2880 printer. Since connecting to my OSX 10.92, my images are printing grey. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.