529 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 13, 2014 9:16 AM by Brett L
You can use the information in this article to help you delete music from iCloud -
- From a computer with iTunes Match enabled, open iTunes 10.5.1 or later. You can install the latest version of iTunes.
- Click Music, on the left side of iTunes.
- Select the item you want to delete.
- Right-click the item and choose Delete. You'll be asked to confirm this action.
- If the item you want to delete is in iTunes on your computer and in iCloud, select the option to delete the item from iCloud.
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.