Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes match 'could not be downloaded at this time' Music not downloading to my iPhone

I have loaded some new songs into itunes match - the songs uploaded with no issues. When trying to download onto my phone i get the message 'could not be downloaded at this time'.

I tried switching itunes match off and back on again on the phone - hasnt made any difference.

I deleted the songs on my mac, the cloud symbol came up next to them - so i downloaded them from itunes match. So this proves the songs are ok in the cloud and that the upload worked ok.

Any idea why the songs wont download to my phone??? HELP!!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on May 11, 2014 12:49 PM

6 replies

May 21, 2014 9:13 AM in response to Michael Allbritton

I actually found a resolution to this issue. A nice and easy one too...

I loaded up the itunes store on the iphone - went to the downloads list, where it shows a list of the songs that were struggling to download. I then removed them all from list and then went back to the music app and set them off again one at a time and all worked.

I think this proves there is still some bugs with itunes match on the server side, as the music was clearly loaded into the cloud ok, just didnt want to download.

:-)

iTunes match 'could not be downloaded at this time' Music not downloading to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.