Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID/Game Center/Clash of Clans issue

Long time user first time question. LOL.

So, My son and I had the same game center account for the longest time. Well now we both want to play clash of clans. Obviously it doesn't work with 2 devices on the same game center account. When we opened it on his IPOD it would bring up my village. So I tried deleting it on his Ipod, and then restoring his ipod. Which didn't work. So I created another apple ID and a new game center account for him. I downloaded the game using the new apple ID and logged on with his new game center account and it still brought up my village. And if I am on the game on my Iphone it will notify me that someone is trying to log on to this village. Please help, I have about 6 hours into this and am about to go nuts.

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 11, 2014 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2014 9:45 PM

Maybe you already find the way but I will write here anyway, so maybe it helps to other people. I had the same problem before. You need to find an iphone which had never downloaded Clash Of Clans. Log in with the new Game Center id on that device. Download the game, You will see that a new village is starting. With that Game Center id and password of your new game, you can log in to any device even if there is a village on the device. All you gotta do is log out from game center and log in with yours. There will be a warning, saying that you will lose the village which you just logged out but dont worry, logout with one, to log in another, no problem, you will not lose both villages. Now i have got 2 villages on one device. All I am doing is logout from Game Center to change to other village.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2014 9:45 PM in response to Daman1974

Maybe you already find the way but I will write here anyway, so maybe it helps to other people. I had the same problem before. You need to find an iphone which had never downloaded Clash Of Clans. Log in with the new Game Center id on that device. Download the game, You will see that a new village is starting. With that Game Center id and password of your new game, you can log in to any device even if there is a village on the device. All you gotta do is log out from game center and log in with yours. There will be a warning, saying that you will lose the village which you just logged out but dont worry, logout with one, to log in another, no problem, you will not lose both villages. Now i have got 2 villages on one device. All I am doing is logout from Game Center to change to other village.

Apple ID/Game Center/Clash of Clans issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.