Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

late rmbp 2013 freeze problem realted to apple internal keyboard

User uploaded file

The USB device Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad (Port 5 of Hub at 0x14000000) may have caused a wake by issuing a remote wakeup (2)

same song.. in the console is shown a big number of wakeup

User uploaded file

CPU goes up to 100% and frequently freeze for 2 sec usually during preaview using when i study ( and i riase my hand for trackpad for more than 5 sec, after that touching it error occurs)

no usb device connected ofcourse.

please before the next systen operator will come up. fix this problem.

this is my first macbook and will be last if it will be unusable like now.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on May 12, 2014 10:01 AM

6 replies

May 14, 2014 8:13 AM in response to Nadeshik

Anyone know how can i report this bug to apple developer? it so frustrating when i'm studying with my ibooks get these continious freezes

Also if you know some new fix ( last patch i have said is not suitable for my sistem, maybe because is already istalled on new built-in systems) that can solve the situation please tell me

Jul 13, 2014 6:42 AM in response to Nadeshik

There are 3 checks that can be performed initially:

- perform a NVRAM reset : About NVRAM and PRAM

- perform a SMC reset: Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)

- perform a Safe Boot : OS X: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode?

- then reboot to normal

If the issue persists: run Diagnostics. Using Apple Diagnostics

and check if any codes come up : Apple Diagnostics: Reference codes

Cheers

Jul 14, 2014 7:52 AM in response to Nadeshik

Hi,

- This is a discussion, a long discussion of the same issue. New Retina Macbook pro 13 Haswell system hang/unresponsive

- The only outstanding item you have is to update to 10.9.4. I suggest using the 10.9.4 Combo update form Apple Downloads.

- Ensure there are backups before proceeding.

- If the Combo update does not resolve your issue, you should discuss the issue with Apple as you are within the 12 month warranty.

- Again ensure there are backups. Hard issue to endure while you are studying. 😟

See how you go

late rmbp 2013 freeze problem realted to apple internal keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.