Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6th gen ipod won't play songs in order?

My 6th gen ipod, The little square one,

I have playlists, but it does not play the songs in order - so why even have a playlist? Did something in the updates to iTunes change this? Plus there are no settings either in my iTunes which is up to date on my iMac (Maverick 7.1.1) which allow my to assk for this when syncing nor is there an option on sad little gen 6th. (I soooo regret I wore out the battery on my gen 5 nano).

Anyone?

Thanks!

iPod nano (6th generation), iOS 7.1.1

Posted on May 12, 2014 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2014 10:03 AM

Hey esmeglass!

Is it possible that you simply have shuffle turned on while playing your music? Try using the user guide for your iPod, found below, to determine if shuffle is turned on and how to turn it off:

manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1551/en_US/iPod_nano_6thgen_User_Guide.pd f

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

-Braden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2014 10:03 AM in response to esmeglass

Hey esmeglass!

Is it possible that you simply have shuffle turned on while playing your music? Try using the user guide for your iPod, found below, to determine if shuffle is turned on and how to turn it off:

manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1551/en_US/iPod_nano_6thgen_User_Guide.pd f

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

-Braden

6th gen ipod won't play songs in order?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.