Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Failed to Sync iPhone 5s to Macbook Contact

I do love apple products, I have iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, Macbook. However recently Apple removed Synching from iphone to Macbook Contacts. Instead Forced us to use iCLOUD. This MESSED up my records. And now I lost many Contact records. iCloud also created multiple copies of same Contact records. My iPhone 5S is latest record, before being forced to use iCloud, I'm happily Synching to Mac Contact book and all is fine. Once iCloud came on, I tried to sync iPhone 5S to iCloud, my records are lost. Advisor said that's because I also sync to Gmail and Viber, etc. Hey, come on, I entered and update my Contact book manually into iPhone 5s Contact Book. How it was not entered into iPhone 5s and instead went into Gmail, that's something that was RIGHT before iCloud came on. So what are you saying? Gmail screwed up? COME ON.
iCLOUD is a piece of CRAP...

Apple should NEVER NEVER stop synching to Macbook. Even if iCloud does not screw up, I'm not ever going to trust having my private data stored on iCloud subject to FBI's snooping into my privacy.

Support ID 611165753

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1, Mac OS 10.9.2

Posted on May 13, 2014 5:34 AM

There are no replies.

Failed to Sync iPhone 5s to Macbook Contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.