Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone not downloading email

I am traveling in africa and my email will not download the message. I can see the preview, but not the full messge. Using WiFi at hotspots & hotel, with limited roaming, but does not seem to matter. Besides restarting, are there any settings I can change?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on May 14, 2014 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2014 9:43 AM

Re-check your Settings in that it is likely you made some changes to limit charges while traveling and some setting changes will change other settings. When I have made changes on a Cruise, I found out that things like iMessage were also turned to Off, even though I didn't make that change directly.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2014 9:43 AM in response to BGSD

Re-check your Settings in that it is likely you made some changes to limit charges while traveling and some setting changes will change other settings. When I have made changes on a Cruise, I found out that things like iMessage were also turned to Off, even though I didn't make that change directly.

iphone not downloading email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.