Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different accounts in different computers

Me and my wife have different acounts, in different computers (with differente ios devices), in the past we share of music and books bought from itunes without problems, but know I found the restriction of 90 days to change de AppleID

¿How can now share our content bouth between our two accounts?

Posted on May 15, 2014 9:17 PM

1 reply

May 18, 2014 11:00 AM in response to Dongoyo79

Hi Dongoyo79,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

The article below explains how your Apple ID can be used for different services. If the majority of your iTunes purchases are on one of your Apple ID's -- you can sign out of the iTunes Store and sign back in using that Apple ID and password. You can continue to use your other Apple ID to keep all of your data separate for iCloud, etc.

The other option is to use your own Apple ID for iTunes AND iCloud. If you have separate User accounts on your computer, then you could each build your own iTunes library. Review the article below and decide which option is best for you.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4895

An Apple ID is the email address you use as a login for just about everything you do with Apple, including using iCloud to store your content, buying songs from the iTunes Store, and downloading apps from the App Store.

When you set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can use the same Apple ID for iCloud services and purchases on the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store. You can also use one Apple ID for iCloud services and another Apple ID for store purchases (including iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match). You will get all the benefits of iCloud whether you use the same Apple ID for iCloud and store purchases, or different IDs for each.

The following section explains these two approaches.

Using the same Apple ID for Store purchases and iCloud (recommended)

Using one Apple ID for iCloud and a different Apple ID for Store Purchases

Frequently Asked Questions

I have purchased music, apps, or books with multiple Apple IDs. How can I get all of this content onto my iOS device?

First, you need to copy all of your purchased content so it is on the same Mac or PC with iTunes. This computer should be the one you sync your device with. For more information on how to move your content, see these articles:

Next, authorize your computer to play content with each Apple ID in iTunes. Once your computer is authorized for all your content, it can be synced to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

Different accounts in different computers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.