"The Bonjour service has been disabled. Bonjour is required to share music with others. Please re-enable the service to use this feature."
- Authorized and synched iPad 2 and iPhone 4s.
- Restarted Bonjour in "Services."
- Repaired Bonjour in "Add or Remove Programs."
- Uninstalled Bonjour, removed all related files, uninstalled iTunes, reinstalled latest version of iTunes.
- Updated Remote app on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
- Authorized Bonjour and iTunes in Norton Internet Security.
- Opened Port 5353 in Norton Internet Security (I read Bonjour uses that port.).
- Set UAC to "Never Notify."
- PC has Internet connection via LAN and WiFi on the same network as iPad and iPhone.
- Reset modem.
- Reset Router.
- Ran msconfig command.
- iTunes, iPhone, and iPad are all signed in to the same Apple account with Home Sharing on.
- Restarted after every step.
iTunes continues to show the error message in Properties>Sharing Preferences:
Retrieving data ...