Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove books from Nook and my iPad Mini?

I have a 32gb ipad mini w/retnia. I want to remove some of the books that I have loaded on to it. How do I go about doing that?

iMac, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on May 17, 2014 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2014 8:21 AM

From the nook help site:

My library is getting crowded. How can I delete or archive a book from my library?

NOOK for iPad and iPhone lets you easily delete or archive books from your library. From the NOOK® Library screen, just touch and hold a cover and select the Archive or Delete button in the product details screen to archive or delete the book.

Please note: Archiving an item will remove the file from your device and move the item into the Archive folder in your NOOK® Library in the Cloud. Un-archive the item to re-download it to your device.

When you delete an item from your NOOK Library, it will permanently remove the item from the Cloud. You will no longer have access to the item anywhere you read NOOK titles, including all NOOK Reading Apps and NOOK devices, and this cannot be undone. We recommend you archive an item in case you want to download it again later.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2014 8:21 AM in response to JeffStanford

From the nook help site:

My library is getting crowded. How can I delete or archive a book from my library?

NOOK for iPad and iPhone lets you easily delete or archive books from your library. From the NOOK® Library screen, just touch and hold a cover and select the Archive or Delete button in the product details screen to archive or delete the book.

Please note: Archiving an item will remove the file from your device and move the item into the Archive folder in your NOOK® Library in the Cloud. Un-archive the item to re-download it to your device.

When you delete an item from your NOOK Library, it will permanently remove the item from the Cloud. You will no longer have access to the item anywhere you read NOOK titles, including all NOOK Reading Apps and NOOK devices, and this cannot be undone. We recommend you archive an item in case you want to download it again later.

How do I remove books from Nook and my iPad Mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.