I have seen this behavior before. The fix was to clone the drive, reformat and then either install a new version of OS X and migrate the info back or clone the drive back and then install OS X.
I could have done something wrong, so I'll go down the lidt of exactly what happened.
- Cloned HDD to EXT
- CTR+R booted
- Clicked "1 Partition"
- Erased HDD with lowest/fastest security
- This is where it got strange, I was unable to reinstall Lion, as it trued to force Mavericks
- Mavericks failed installing saying that it enountered a software problem
- Unable to transport data from clone w/o a Time Machine Backup (I used CCC)
- ReBooted using 250 EXT HDD
- Created another clone onto 750 Main HDD
- Booted up normally, but still with Lion
Is there any suggestion for what I should do now? I may want to try again with a Time Machine backup instead of a CCC backup, so that I can try to install just the OS X, and then transfer data.