Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why download button doesn't work for downloading the lessons pack?

I just purchased for Garageband to be able to download the piano lessons, when I go to lesson store and push the button shown below nothing happens. How can I download this additional pack?

User uploaded file

GarageBand (Mac) '11, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3)

Posted on May 18, 2014 1:01 PM

3 replies

May 18, 2014 1:16 PM in response to arda.dikbiyik

I just purchased for Garageband to be able to download the piano lessons, when I go to lesson store and push the button shown below nothing happens. How can I download this additional pack?

If you just purchased GargeBand, I'd expect it to be the newest version currently sold at the AppStore; and that would be GarageBand 10.0.2. Have you really bought the older GarageBand '11?

In the current GarageBand 10.0 the additional lessons are not included. They can only be activated by doing the one-time In-App purchase, see:

Expanding GarageBand for Mac (v10.0) content with an in-app purchase

May 18, 2014 1:40 PM in response to léonie

Sorry, I couldnt figure out which version it was. I just chosen the Garageband with the highest version number from the dropdown list 🙂 my fault. So it is the newest version which is preinstalled on my late 13' rmbp which runs Mavericks. Problem is: I already made this in-app purchase, after that I quitted the app. Then I relaunched and tried to download the expansion pack but when I click the download icon I mentioned above doesn't do anything. It changes its color when I click so Im sure it is a button but nothing happens. Is there any other way to download the expansion pack?

May 18, 2014 1:52 PM in response to arda.dikbiyik

. Problem is: I already made this in-app purchase, after that I quitted the app.

Try this - but no guarantees given:

User uploaded file

• Launch the AppStore and select the "Store" menu.
  • Sign in with the same AppleID that you used to buy the In-App Purchase.
  • Check your account (Store > View My Account), if your In-App Purchase is listed.
  • Then use the last menu entry "Check for Unfinished Downloads".

If this does not download the additional content, lauch GarageBand and use the menu:

GarageBand > Restore Purchase.

Since your Mac is new, this may apply:

See: GarageBand for Mac (v10.0): Unable to complete in-app purchase

Look at the Purchased tab of the AppSTore, if you need to "Accept" GarageBand. If yes, click the "Accept" button.

Why download button doesn't work for downloading the lessons pack?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.