Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BCC Recipients no longer showing

I recently created and sent an email in OSX Mail (in Mountain Lion) and used BCC to create the list of recipients. I wanted to go back to that email in my sent folder and reply all to send another note to the same group of recipients.

However when I go open the original email (from my Sent folder) I cannot see any list of recipients even though I created it.

Is there a way to show those recipients?

One note is I've upgraded from ML to Mavericks recently.

thanks

Posted on May 19, 2014 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2014 4:19 AM

However when I go open the original email (from my Sent folder) I cannot see any list of recipients even though I created it.

The copy in the "Sent" folder should be showing you the Bcc list of recepients - click the link "and .., more"-This will show an expanded header view, including "BBC";

User uploaded file

If all fails, try "View > Message > Raw Source".

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2014 4:19 AM in response to TommyH

The copy in the "Sent" folder should be showing you the Bcc list of recepients - click the link "and .., more"-This will show an expanded header view, including "BBC";

User uploaded file

If all fails, try "View > Message > Raw Source".

BCC Recipients no longer showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.