Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I see all previous iCloud recommended passwords?

I clicked on the recommended password, and saved it. But when I logged in, it didn't fill automatically so i typed in a new password (in the login page) and clicked save. But the password has already changed. The one saved in iCloud is the one I used to login again. But it has already been changed because I saved it. Back to the question. is there anyway I can see the recommended password before?

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3)

Posted on May 20, 2014 12:08 AM

2 replies

May 24, 2014 9:29 PM in response to Brett L

I changed the password on one of my accounts with a recommended password from iCloud Keychain. But when I tried to log in again, it didnt automatically fill the password for that site, so I typed in the old password thinking that it didnt change. Then iCloud prompted me to save the old password into keychain. Turns out it did get changed to the recommended password, now I cant log in because the one saved in iCloud is the old password.

Can I see all previous iCloud recommended passwords?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.