Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My preorder for the song ghost stories from Coldplay wants me to pay for the album again, how can this be fixed?

Would like help, I had preorder the album ghost-stories form Coldplay. The moment it came out, iTunes sent an email, as I went to check the album it claims that I must pay for the item again, how can this be fixed?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on May 20, 2014 4:06 AM

1 reply

May 20, 2014 5:52 AM in response to Venomthekid

Pre-orders are only paid for when you download them, not at the time of pre-ordering - until a pre-order is released and you download it you could cancel the pre-order.

From http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714 :

When the pre-order item becomes available, your account will be billed for the pre-order, and the item will appear in the Purchased section of your account. If there is a billing issue that prevents us from billing your account when the item is released, you'll receive an email notifying you that the item is available. You need to click the link within the email, using a computer and the latest version of iTunes, to fulfill the pre-order

My preorder for the song ghost stories from Coldplay wants me to pay for the album again, how can this be fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.