Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5c keeps getting stuck on full volume.

Hello,

When I'm listening to music on my iphone and i use the side buttons to sdjudt the volume. sometimes the iphone turns all the way up and is impossible to turn down. the only way to turn the volume down is to turn of the phone and restart. What the deal here???

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 22, 2014 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2014 4:16 AM

Settings > Sounds > Change with Buttons: ON

Settings > Music > Volume Limit > ON and adjust the level

6 replies

Mar 2, 2015 3:43 PM in response to skynoch

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Sometimes I'm listening to music and turn the volume low a bit and then the volume runs all the way down until it mutes. The sign that appears when you change the volume with the volume rocker also stays in the front of other stuff, and if I try to pull the volume up the volume goes up as long as I press "volume up" after that it runs all the way down just like if I was pressing down.. Finally I have to restart the phone and the problem stays solved for a wile, but it's veryyyy annoying to restart the phone every time this happens. If someone had Apple arrange a solution please say something. Thanks.

My iPhone 5c keeps getting stuck on full volume.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.