Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different podcasts impossible on iPod? This is ridiculous!

So much space and unable to listen to two different podcast feeds? So basically I can listen to a bazillion episodes of The Moth or a bazillion episodes of Risk?

I cannot listen to one podcast from The Moth, the next from Risk, the next from something else?

This is so stupid. The only thing I bought the iPod for was to listen to podcasts. I do not use it for music at all.

I've tried creating playlists and synching the playlist.

I've tried dragging and dropping each podcast one by one.

I've tried synching without creating the playlist.

What the heck?!?!

All my iPod will do is repeat the first podcast that goes onto the iPod. It never advances to the next track even though all the **** tracks are on there. I can see them plain as day on my desktop's iTunes.

I am ******!

iPod shuffle (4th generation late 2012), software v. 1.0.2 -- The latest

Posted on May 22, 2014 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2014 11:56 PM

You don't need to create playlists. To move from one podcast to another on your shuffle hold the 'voiceover button' (the button to the left of the power button) and press the fast forward button until the voiceover names the correct podcast and release or press play.

If you don't have 'Voiceover', you can enable it under the Summary tab when the shuffle is connected to iTunes.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2014 11:56 PM in response to newmacuseriHelp

You don't need to create playlists. To move from one podcast to another on your shuffle hold the 'voiceover button' (the button to the left of the power button) and press the fast forward button until the voiceover names the correct podcast and release or press play.

If you don't have 'Voiceover', you can enable it under the Summary tab when the shuffle is connected to iTunes.

May 23, 2014 8:31 AM in response to picas

What?!?!? You may as well have told me to turn around three times counter-clockwise, touch the ground, and toggle the on/off button twice.

Why is this strange protocol not provided to users in the iPod instructions?

Why is this even a protocol? It's like songs from different bands. You should simply be able to hit the "next track" button.

Ridiculous!!!!!!!

But I thank you so very much for knowing and providing me with this arcane piece of knowledge!

Maybe I simply missed this in the instructions because of my assumption that "everything on a Mac product is *so intuitive*!" (*Squeals*)

Ugh.

Different podcasts impossible on iPod? This is ridiculous!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.