Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have OSX 10 6 8 I started to download snow leopard but i stopped it to late now when i go into safari it come up with USA home page

How do i get rid of snow leopard

Posted on May 23, 2014 9:04 PM

5 replies

May 24, 2014 11:57 PM in response to Valann65

Thank you for your help, I will explain myself better sorry. I have OSX 10 6 8. I was happy with this but...

an add came up on screen with an apple logo, it said upgrade to Snow Leopard for free, so i pressed download, while it was downloading i read what others thought of this program, it was all negative so i stoped it but it was to late. Now i have USA as my home page, it won't let me change it, I have also lost my wireless conection and i get a lot of interuptions on my internet. Can enybody help?

May 25, 2014 12:56 AM in response to Valann65

Did you do this via a site other than from Apple. Softonic, for instance. Think back carefully.

You can't download Snow Leopard, as Kirk tells you. The only downloads take the form of updates and if you truly have 10.6.8, only the Combo update and software updates are open to you.

Click on the Apple logo (top left) and in 'About this Mac' it should confirm the version you currently have. Does it?

I have OSX 10 6 8 I started to download snow leopard but i stopped it to late now when i go into safari it come up with USA home page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.