Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi could you please help me, I tried to figured it out. I updated my software but afterwards it said having error and can't continue downloading something missing. I got macbook air 2008 13.3" OSX 10.6 I can't update it to OS X 10.7

Hi could you please help me, I tried to figured it out. I updated my software but afterwards it said having error and can't continue downloading something missing. I got macbook air 2008 13.3" OSX 10.6 I can't update it to OS X 10.7. Please help me thanks I can't download facebook app also, and microsoft office.

Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on May 24, 2014 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2014 9:20 AM

If you could post the exact error message it would be helpful.

9 replies

May 26, 2014 4:38 AM in response to Jordie21

Go to Safari/Preferences, General tab Save downloaded files to: selct desktop, if desktop is not available in the dropdown menu, select other then select deskto from the left side bar.

Start in safe mode, power off, power on holding the shift key, continue to hold the shift key until you see the progress BAR, then release and allow to finish booting. (note this will take longer than a normal boot) then run the update link, this should save the stand alone installer to your desktop, after it finishes downloading double click on the installer and follow the prompts.

Security 2013-004 for Snow Leopard

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1678

Hi could you please help me, I tried to figured it out. I updated my software but afterwards it said having error and can't continue downloading something missing. I got macbook air 2008 13.3" OSX 10.6 I can't update it to OS X 10.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.