Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Activation

I restored my iPhone 4 running iOS 7.1.1 because it was running really slow and now that i restarted it, i cannot activate it because it says that the acccount linked to this iPhone is (k*****@icloud.com) which is not because I'm 100% sure that this is not what I used to set up my iphone. This is not stolen or second hand, I just dont know what to do,Please help!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on May 24, 2014 1:24 PM

6 replies

May 24, 2014 1:29 PM in response to TJBUSMC1973

TJBUSMC1973 wrote:

If you have no idea what Apple ID that is, then you'll need to get your original proof of purchase, contact Apple, and hope that they can help you.

My iPhone was set up via T******@icloud.com, I have seen this many times and it worked but I do not know what happened this time. I have no email accounts affiliated to k*****@icloud.com

May 24, 2014 1:34 PM in response to Twelvyy_

Twelvyy_ wrote:

TJBUSMC1973 wrote:

If you have no idea what Apple ID that is, then you'll need to get your original proof of purchase, contact Apple, and hope that they can help you.

My iPhone was set up via T******@icloud.com, I have seen this many times and it worked but I do not know what happened this time. I have no email accounts affiliated to k*****@icloud.com

Someone your device got the Find My iPhone function linked to that iCloud account.

However it happened isn't relevant to fixing your issue. What is relevant is the steps you take to resolve the issue.

iCloud Activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.