Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My devices are not being found, but all are connected to my WiFi...how can I fix this?

Is there a way to fix my iCloud "Find my Device" feature? All of my devices are conected to my home WiFi and yet, the Find My Device feature says that all of my devices are not connected. How do I fix this?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2009), iOS 7.1.1, iPad mini and iPhone 5C

Posted on May 25, 2014 5:27 PM

1 reply

May 28, 2014 9:44 AM in response to micoj8

Hello micoj8

There are a few things you can do and I have highlighted them below. If you want more information, then check out the article below.

iCloud: Troubleshooting Find My iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4006

"No location available," "Offline," or "Location Services Off" alerts

This can occur if:

• The date on your device is incorrect. Choose Settings > General > Date & Time to check and set the date.
  • Your iOS device is currently off or not connected to a data network (Edge, 3 or 4G, or Wi-Fi). Wait a few minutes and try again.
  • Your iPad (Wi-Fi only), iPod Touch, or Mac is currently off or not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
  • Location Services is not enabled on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (Settings > Privacy) or on your Mac (Date & Time) preferences. Learn more about Location Services on your Mac:

You are located in a country where Apple does not offer this feature. This feature may not be available in all countries due to technical limitations or local law.

Regards,

-Norm G.

My devices are not being found, but all are connected to my WiFi...how can I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.