Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Michel Thomas app

I downloaded and paid for the full course on my old iphone 3gs, which I now use as an ipod. I have tried to load same on my ipad, but it loads the app and asks me to purchase lessons again! How do I transfer the data?

iPad 2, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on May 26, 2014 1:07 AM

2 replies

May 26, 2014 3:04 AM in response to avadabble

You could try backing up both devices to iTunes on your computer (backing up saves data and also transfers purchases).

Then you could sync the iPad with iTunes (transferring the app across). If the in-app purchases and data aren't included in the sync, you could then try restoring the iPad to the iPhone backup.

May 26, 2014 3:09 AM in response to picas

There is no need for doing a restore. You must download the In-app Purchase from within the app itself. Look around. There must be an option to restore the purchase - even if it's hidden in the upgrade function. Keep in mind you MUST be using the same Apple ID used to purchase it in the first place.

iTunes Store: About In-App Purchases: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4009

Michel Thomas app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.