Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the nature of business?

I am student in college, I have to write project about company and understanding the security requirments based on the nature of its business. And

They need me to use the collected information about the company to design a suitable Information Security Policy. This is how i choose your company "Apple".

i want to ask some question and i hope to find answer?

The First question is What is the nature of business?

Posted on May 26, 2014 5:46 AM

7 replies

May 26, 2014 6:09 AM in response to Miss Mystery

You can try the Apple corporate contact page: http://www.apple.com/contact but the areas you are talkng about, security, are not going to get a resonse.

There is some good background info, unofficial, in the book by Adam Lashinsky, Inside Apple: How America's Most Admired - and Secretive - Compay Really Works. Apple does not share very much of its internal operations, including even an organization chart.

May 26, 2014 6:13 AM in response to Miss Mystery

One of the things that has become clear over the years of dealing with Apple products and different parts of the organization is, the company is very, very compartmentalized. Staff working on specific projects do not interact with or have access to information on other projects. In a way, that is a very tightly designed security policy. You cannot release information you cannot access.

What is the nature of business?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.