136 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 28, 2014 6:49 AM by jeffd55
Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities.
You can take a look at this article to troubleshoot your Keychain issues:
The following might be most helpful:
- Make sure that you have a good cellular network connection on your phone.
- Check that your phone number is one that can receive SMS messages. You can do this by having someone send you a text message.
- Check that you have the correct phone number associated with your account:
- Devices using iOS 7.0.3 or later: Tap Settings > iCloud > Account, then tap Keychain. Check that the phone number listed under Verification Number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
- Macs using OS X Mavericks v10.9 or later: Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Account Details. Check that the phone number listed under Verification number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
- Check Apple System Status to see if there is currently a service outage affecting iCloud Keychain.
- If you do not have access to a device that has iCloud Keychain enabled, you can contact Apple Support and verify your identity for help completing iCloud Keychain setup.