Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add an older episode on Podcast App?

There used to be an option to download older episode from a station. I can't find it anymore however. Please help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on May 27, 2014 3:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2014 5:09 PM

What works for me:

1. In the Podcasts app, go to the "My Episodes" tab.
  2. Choose "Feed".
  3. You should see the available episodes, and can download that way. (I think that often the iTunes feed only goes back 50 episodes, so if it's older you may need to go to the source's website; and some other podcasts, such as This American Life I believe, only make their most recent episode available.)
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2014 5:09 PM in response to devientmelody

What works for me:

1. In the Podcasts app, go to the "My Episodes" tab.
  2. Choose "Feed".
  3. You should see the available episodes, and can download that way. (I think that often the iTunes feed only goes back 50 episodes, so if it's older you may need to go to the source's website; and some other podcasts, such as This American Life I believe, only make their most recent episode available.)

May 28, 2014 11:27 PM in response to Lost in Asia

This works for me, but only for podcast audio.

I listen to an educational station called TTMIK Talk To Me In Korean. They provide audio and PDF on their station.

The old option (which i forgot, or no longer exist) let me download PDF files as well from a station.

Now in Feed i can view the pdf file when i have data available. But does not download.

Because this is the only way i can get the older episodes onto my iTunes PC. I would download it first on my phone, then go to iTune and redownload it on to my PC (both audio and PDF). Now that i cant download PDF, I found it troublesome to view my study material as i listen to the audio lesson.

How to add an older episode on Podcast App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.