Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why last calendar alerts listed first?

In the calendar application on my Mac computers, iPod, and iPad the Second Alert show "2 days before" and the Alert shows "1 day before". Why are they reversed? Thank you!

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, Model MD724LL/A

Posted on May 29, 2014 11:23 AM

2 replies

Sep 19, 2015 6:14 PM in response to lllaass

Sorry for responding so late, but I've been trying to figure this out for a long time. On my calendar app, the time that's closer to the event always appears first. If I enter the alert time for 1 hour before first, for example, and then enter 15 minutes before for the second alert, the times reverse and the Alert shows as 15 minutes before and the Second Alert shows as 1 hour before. However, after some testing, I discovered that it doesn't seem to matter as far as the actual alerts go. I still get a 1 hour before alert and then a 15 minutes before alert, but it is rather confusing since, logically, one would expect the Second Alert to be closer to the actual time.

Why last calendar alerts listed first?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.