Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does the billing works ?

The story is that I have itunes store credit I got this from redeeming itunes gift card. I decided to give some one an app and the app store charged my paypal account instead of charging my itunes store credit ! I called Apple they give me apologies about that and they said there is a problem in the system so we are going to fix the problem and we will issue a refund so you can rebuy the app.

With this problem in mind, I did the same thing a gain and the system suppose to be fixed now but sadly it is not. I called apple and waited 45 min trying to solve this problem and they told me that I cannot give a gift with my itunes store credit ! even though itunes allows the gift to be regifted so the answer is not correct!

The question is how can I solve this problem ?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1, iTunes store

Posted on May 30, 2014 11:42 AM

3 replies

May 30, 2014 11:47 AM in response to a.almarshad

Note: When purchasing an iTunes Gift, a valid credit card must be on file;

you can't purchase an iTunes Gift with store credit.

You can't redeem purchased gifts outside of the country of purchase. For example, an iTunes Gift purchased in France can't be redeemed in an iTunes Store outside of France. You can contact Apple Support to cancel an iTunes Gift up to two days before scheduled delivery.

From > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2736

How does the billing works ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.