Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iTunes card that I just purchased say it has already been redemed when it hasn't

I bought a brand new card and when I went to scan the number it says it has already been redemed when I know it hasn't.

Posted on May 31, 2014 7:42 PM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2014 10:22 AM in response to Killer14

Hello there, Killer14.

The following Knowledge Base article provides some practical steps for troubleshooting your issue:

Redeeming iTunes Gift Cards and content codes

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1574

If you have an issue redeeming your code or card, see what to do:

If you have a billing or purchase question, see what to do:

• You might not be able to use your credit if you see a message that your credit is temporarily unavailable. You can try again later.
  • You can use store credit to purchase items until the credit is gone. See how much credit you have left.
  • Your iTunes account can have gift certificates, prepaid cards, allowance credits, and free song credits at the same time. Learn how your purchases are billed.
  • You need a credit card to purchase an iTunes Gift online.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Why does my iTunes card that I just purchased say it has already been redemed when it hasn't

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.