Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Mail Inbox radio buttons have gotten intermittent

When viewing the Inbox, in Edit mode, when I select multiple buttons, some of then will just un-select on their own. Sometimes they select on their own. And the Move and Trash buttons are grayed out even when the buttons are selected.

I reset all settings on the iPad and it fixed the problem briefly, they just a little while later it was doing the same thing again. Rebooting the iPad didn't help either.

I can delete or move a file from the message wind fine. It's only when viewing the Inbox ( or whatever folder I'm editing) in the edit mode that things are acting weirdly.

I'm on an iPad 2 with iOS 7.1.1

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

Posted on Jun 1, 2014 11:37 AM

3 replies

Jun 3, 2014 10:38 AM in response to pgoodwin

Hello there, pgoodwin.

The following Knowledge Base article offers up some practical steps to try when an application isn't functioning as expected:

iOS: Understanding multitasking

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4211

Particularly:

If an app doesn't respond to your input, or doesn't perform as expected, do the following, testing after each step:

1. Check for app updates.
  2. Force the app to close.
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Update your iOS device.

Learn more about troubleshooting apps.

For tips on how to optimize your settings for maximum battery life for your iOS device, see the Apple battery page.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

IPad Mail Inbox radio buttons have gotten intermittent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.