Thanks for the question. If you are having issues with the security questions associated with your Apple ID, follow these steps:
Reset your security questions
1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
2. Select “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in.
3. Select “Password and Security” on the left side of the page.
4. If you have only one security question, you can change the question and answer now.
5. If you have more than one security question:
- Select “Send reset security info email to [your rescue email address].” If you don't see this link or don't have access to your rescue address, contact Apple Support as described in the next section.
- Your rescue address will receive a reset email from Apple. Follow its instructions to reset your security questions and set up new questions and answers.Didn't receive the email?
After resetting your security questions, consider turning on two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.
If you can't reset your security questions
Contact Apple Support in either of these circumstances:
- You don't see the link to send a reset email, which means you don't have arescue address.
- You see the link to send a reset email, but you don't have access to email at the rescue address.
A temporary support PIN isn't usually required, but Apple may ask you to generate a PIN if your identity needs to be verified.