Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Track & trace information doesn't appear. Changed this?

Hello,

I ordered a couple of photo books (which I created in / ordered using Aperture).

According to Apple's web site, 24 hours after the items are shipped, an extra button should appear in "Order status" which, when clicked, should display shipping / tracking information. The exact message on Apple's website is:

Shipped:Your order has shipped! Your carrier tracking number will be updated in online Order Status and the carrier’s website within 24 hours.

However, three days after the status changed to "Shipped", the button is still not there nor did I receive shipping / tracking information via email or SMS.

The same happened a couple of weeks ago when I had also ordered a couple of photo books.

What I would like to know, from others who have ordered books recently (last four weeks), did you receive shipping / tracking information?

Best regards,

emeu1

Aperture 3, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), Aperture 3.4.5

Posted on Jun 4, 2014 10:57 AM

There are no replies.

Track & trace information doesn't appear. Changed this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.