Alternatives for Help Resetting Security Questions and/or Rescue Mail
1. If you have a valid rescue email address, then use this procedure:
2. Fill out and submit this form. Select the topic, Account Security. You must
have a Rescue Email to use this option.
3. This is the only option if you do not already have a valid Rescue Email.
These are telephone numbers for contacting Apple Support in your country.
the appropriate country and call. Ask to speak to the Account Security Team.
4. Account security issues almost always require you to speak directly to an
Apple representative to securely establish your identity as the account holder.
You can set it up so that Apple calls you, either immediately or at a time
convenient to you.
1. Go to www.apple.com/support.
2. Choose Contact Support and click Contact Us.
3. Choose Other Apple ID Topics and choose the appropriate topic for
4. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Note: If you have already forgotten your security questions, then you cannot
set up a rescue email address in order to reset them. You must set up
the rescue email address beforehand.
Your Apple ID: Manage My Apple ID.
Contact Apple Support in either of these circumstances:
- You don't see the link to send a reset email, which means you don't have a rescue address.
- You see the link to send a reset email, but you don't have access to email at the rescue address.
See Kappy’s great User Tips.
See my User Tip for some help: Some Solutions for Resetting Forgotten Security Questions: Apple Support Communities
Rescue email address and how to reset Apple ID security questions
Send Apple an email request for help at: Apple - Support - iTunes Store - Contact Us http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html
Call Apple Support in your country: Customer Service: Contacting Apple for support and service http://support.apple.com/kb/HE57
About Apple ID security questions