Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is their an app that will allow you to write on a PDF?

I work at best buy and we use worksheets to take quick notes on. I was wondering if their was an app that would allow you to scan a file and save it as a PDF and be able to write on it and wifi print.

Also is their an app that you can use your handwriting and hit a button on the app and the app itself would make the handwriting neater and organized for note taking purposes or if you can use this feature with the PDF I mentioned before that would be awesome

iPad, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 4, 2014 5:04 PM

1 reply

Jun 5, 2014 6:49 AM in response to xx.forever

If you search the iTunes Store for "PDF markup" (or do a general web search) you'll find a number of options. I haven't used any so I can't make any personal recommendations, though someone else here may be able do so. Similarly search the store for "handwriting"; there are apps that can recognize handwriting and turn it into text (with varying levels of accuracy depending how neatly you write), but I don't know if any just will clean up your handwriting.

Regards.

Is their an app that will allow you to write on a PDF?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.