Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I convert my iTunes purchase to mp3 files.

I have purchased an Xbox One, and want to play my iTune purchase from m4p format to mp3. How can I do this

convert my m4p files to mp3 to pla

Posted on Jun 5, 2014 8:07 AM

7 replies

Jun 8, 2014 11:29 AM in response to willisus

Hi willisus,

In order to convert your songs into mp3 format so you can use them on your Xbox, use the procedure in this article -

iTunes: How to convert a song to a different file format

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1550

Note: Older purchased songs are encoded using a Protected AAC format that prevents them from being converted. If you need to convert these to another format, follow the instructions in this article to upgrade them.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

Jun 15, 2014 11:33 AM in response to Brett L

Brett, Thank you so much for your help in this matter, You're reply to my question was quick (and I'm sorry for my slow "thank you") Frankly, I was not expecting much help since my question was regarding Xbox One, but I was delighted and appreciative for your quick response and help in this matter.

Forgive me for not thanking you sooner! I am now playing my iTune purchase on my Xbox One, and I will continue to use iTunes because of your help!

How do I convert my iTunes purchase to mp3 files.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.