Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I login to iTunes for the first time with apple ID which already exists, without my credit card

I`ve got an appleID. And now I want to enter iTunes Store. But it asks me to write my credit card number(Visa/MasterCard/Amex) But I don`t have such a card. So I can`t log in. How can I log in without this card???

Posted on Jun 5, 2014 9:30 AM

10 replies

Jun 8, 2014 8:32 AM in response to Ilarstein

Hi 6323540,

In order to use an Apple ID without a credit card in the iTunes store, you will want to change the payment information associated with that Apple ID. See the guidelines in this article -

Change or remove your payment information from your iTunes Store account (Apple ID)

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1918

If you have not yet created an Apple ID and went to create one without a credit card, follow the steps in this article -

Creating an iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store account without a credit card

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

Feb 10, 2015 8:12 AM in response to petterpublicname

Then you would need to follow the instructions in the second set of links that were provided by Brett L....

If you already have an account, and "None" is an option available for your country, then you would have to put a Credit Card on it, then change the payment info to None afterward (the first set of links provided by Brett L)

And if you look carefully at the link provided by javalinga, you will see a paragraph with the heading "If you are using iTunes or App Store for the first time"....(i.e., a new account).

GB

Feb 10, 2015 10:54 AM in response to petterpublicname

Then you can't set up an iTunes account for the existing Apple ID.

If you want to be able to use iTunes without a credit card, then, again, you need to follow the instructions in the second set of links provided by Brett L. You will have to set up a new Apple ID to do this. Follow the instructions to download a free app from iTunes before attempting to set up the Apple ID. Then select "create Apple ID" when prompted.

These are the only two options.

GB

How can I login to iTunes for the first time with apple ID which already exists, without my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.