Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reach hidden apps on the invisible 16th page ?

I can find them in the spotlight search but I cannot reach them to move them inside a folder of my 15 full pages and as I already forgotten the name of some of the hidden apps so the only way to get out of this mess is to go in settings>general>usage and make the list of my app on a paper with a pen (because iOS 7 is not smart enough to add a print option) and check each of my folders to identify by elimination the missing hidden apps to delete them and then make some showed apps fit in some showed folders to make some place on the 15th page to DL again the deleted hidden apps... Yo ! Hey Apple is so cool

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 5, 2014 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2014 2:08 PM

Hey I'm fool of gratitude, I've made some place and the hidden apps reappeared on the second page, now my pages organization is all messed up because of the the lag. Thanks you hilarious technologies !

1 reply

How can I reach hidden apps on the invisible 16th page ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.