Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

card information does not match Billing address...

my Apple id is "*********"

I contacted Apple support center and introduced and introduced the the following wep helping address

"http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1646?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_USApple"

I trired to the helping web introduce , but same problem to me..

I asked this problem to Credit card company, they said to me no problem whit certification to my credit card and bank.

I think there is some problem my information in "Apple ITunes shop", so how about "reset" or "clear" to my payment information in Apple ITunes.

I want rewrite my panyment information in ITunes shop.

Best regards...

<Edited by Host>

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 5, 2014 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2014 11:11 PM

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your email address and first screenshot from your post (it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum).

You are in the US and the credit card that you are trying to use was issued by a US bank ? You need to be in the US to use the US store and you can't use a a credit card issued by a bank from a different country. And the name and address that you have on your iTunes account match exactly the name and address that the card is registered to ?

You can remove your card info from your account by clicking on the 'none' option on the payment details screen. Do you have a different card that you could use ? Or you could use iTunes gift cards as your payment method.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2014 11:11 PM in response to miraein

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your email address and first screenshot from your post (it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum).

You are in the US and the credit card that you are trying to use was issued by a US bank ? You need to be in the US to use the US store and you can't use a a credit card issued by a bank from a different country. And the name and address that you have on your iTunes account match exactly the name and address that the card is registered to ?

You can remove your card info from your account by clicking on the 'none' option on the payment details screen. Do you have a different card that you could use ? Or you could use iTunes gift cards as your payment method.

card information does not match Billing address...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.