Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to add music/video from my macbook to iPhone music?

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I have bought my new iPhone 4 and can't add any music. I also dont know how to add music. Before that, I used to use Android. It was so easy to do. But here I cant find anything? Could you please tell me how can I add music/video from my macbook to iPhone music/ video?

I searched online about this matter but everywhere I found that, I have to add music to itunes at first. I even dont know how to do it. Please help me with the whole process.

*another thing, is there any way to add music to 'iPhone Music' from my whatsapp ?

Thanks for your help.

I wish you good luck and have a great day...

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 6, 2014 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2014 1:06 AM

You'll have to use iTunes on your computer or buy music using the iTunes app on your phone.

Check these articles for more info:

iOS: Syncing with iTunes

iTunes: Syncing media content to iOS devices and iPod

iTunes on your MacBook can import music files or your CD's into the iTunes library. After that you can sync the content of the iTunes library on your Mac to your phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2014 1:06 AM in response to annazmussaqib

You'll have to use iTunes on your computer or buy music using the iTunes app on your phone.

Check these articles for more info:

iOS: Syncing with iTunes

iTunes: Syncing media content to iOS devices and iPod

iTunes on your MacBook can import music files or your CD's into the iTunes library. After that you can sync the content of the iTunes library on your Mac to your phone.

how to add music/video from my macbook to iPhone music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.