Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re: List of Pages Pages 5.2 fixes and bugs

I have not used Pages 5.2 enough to know what bugs have been fixed, but I do have a problem with Pages 5.2 that I am hoping someone has an answer for...

In the previous version of pages it was easy to create a hyperlink to a specific section or page, from another page within your document. For example, if on page 2, I mentoined a section titled 'Attachment B' that starts at page 20 of my document, I could make the words 'Attachment B' on page two, a hyperlink to the section on page 20, and if the reader clicked the word link on page 2, it took them directly to page 20 of the document.

Now in this new version of pages 5.2 I cannot find anyway to do that... does any one know if this can be done now and how?

Also, just another point, I cannot seem to create a floating inspector as you always could with every Mac program previously... it is actually more frustrating having the inspector fixed to the file and not showing all the tabs the inspector used to... especially for those of us who use dula monitor set-ups.

I'd be most grateful if anyone can help with the first problem at least.
Thanks

Posted on Jun 5, 2014 9:29 PM

1 reply

Re: List of Pages Pages 5.2 fixes and bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.