Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased two ibooks on the computer with iPad connected but it did not sync to the iPad how can I get it to sync?

I purchased two ibooks on the computer with ipad connected but it did not sync to the ipad just available on the Mac OSX. Can I get it to sync to the ipad?

iPad 2, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3)

Posted on Jun 6, 2014 11:37 AM

1 reply

Jun 6, 2014 5:25 PM in response to bettyho

Connect the iPad to OS X via a cable, launch iTunes, select the iPad in the left column navigation sidebar (if you don't have that left column visible in iTunes, then select View > Show Sidebar), navigate through the settings for the iPad to select which books or whether all books are synchronized, and press confirm.

You can also select that purchases are automatically downloaded via the iOS settings, if you would prefer. This settings is buried under Settings > iTunes & App Store > select the behavior you want.

There's also an intro to your iPad available from Apple, if you've not already seen that.

Alternatively, see various entries un the "more like this" section off in the right column of this web site.

I purchased two ibooks on the computer with iPad connected but it did not sync to the iPad how can I get it to sync?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.