Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s and watch it on my TV

Is there a way I can watch films I have downloaded off of iTunes to my iPhone 5s and watch them on my tv

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 7, 2014 7:25 AM

2 replies

Jun 9, 2014 7:41 AM in response to Badbostonc

Hey Badbostonc,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you want to watch a movie from iTunes on a TV, follow this article.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for purchased movies

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1906#faq22

Can I watch downloaded movies on TV? How?

Yes, if you have a widescreen enhanced definition or high definition TV and a network with broadband Internet access, you can use Apple TV to easily view movies from your Mac or PC's iTunes library.

You can also connect your computer to your TV via audio and video cables. To connect audio, you simply get a Miniplug-to-RCA stereo audio cable and connect your headphone jack on your computer to the audio input on your TV or stereo (red for left and white for right audio channels). For video, if you have an S-video connection on your computer, you use an S-video cable to connect to the RCA jacks on your TV. If you have a VGA or DVI connection on your TV and your computer, you may be able to connect the display like a monitor. Check the TV and computer documentation for more information.

You can also display the movie on TV using the iPod and either the Apple iPod AV cable or the Universal Dock with an S-video and audio cable (see iPod: TV Out support for more information).

Have a nice day,

Mario

iPhone 5s and watch it on my TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.