Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone version of bt notifier

okay so if you have a smart match if u have a samsung or a android phone your fine and can download bt notifier

but if you have iphone their isnt anything you can download if you have a up to date version of ios

if i am wrong people correct me as at the moment i cant find anything and it meals i can use my smart watch properly.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jun 7, 2014 8:52 AM

90 replies

Feb 6, 2017 11:36 AM in response to JamesSwain

Well, after searching the internet and almost getting to the end of it... I'm exaggerating a little, but I was successful in finding what we have been looking for. The elusive bt notifier app for the DZ09 and A1 and the rest of them. The free Smartwatch app they have for this models works amazingly well. It makes my android phone work and I think they are getting to launch an iOS version in the next few days through the App Store. For me, well I broke down and bought an Apple Watch to use with my iPhone 7 Plus, but I will keep my DZ09 for my android device. Oh, here's the link:

https://myawesomegadgets.com/smartwatch-setup-and-instructions/

Enjoy

Mar 14, 2017 9:16 AM in response to JamesSwain

I think I figured out why it's not pairing !! Well I notice when I was watching a video on you tube on how to pair the watch to the I phone is when the watch ask you to pair it suppose to have yes or no at the very bottom of the watch but it doesn't so have to hit the = symbol for yes and go back symbol example bent arrow for no and they paired right up

Sep 20, 2017 5:06 AM in response to G.lourens2

Um, no and I don't recall calling you names. Without a make a model of the watch in question how would anyone here be able to recommend an app that works with your watch? Is Chine a particular brand? If it is I can't find it. Since bt notifier is an Android app it would seem these watches are made for Android. Some wearables, like the ones from Samsung, work natively with iOS and some others have their own app. Without knowing the make/model of the watch, assuming they have an app, how would one go about recommending it.

Jun 7, 2014 9:07 AM in response to JamesSwain

Some smartwatches (like the Pebble) have a dedicated app that allows the watch and iOS to interact with one another.

If the watch you purchased doesn't have such an app, you will probably not be able to use all the featuers of the watch.

I'm not sure what BT Notifier does so can't really say if there's an iOS equivalent.

~Lyssa

Jun 25, 2014 4:16 PM in response to JamesSwain

hi 🙂

So I did some reasearch and bt notifier doesnt exist for ios, HOWEVER I did search uwatch in the app store and what I found was that there's an app called Trakdot which is suppose to connect to your U8 smartwatch. I havent purchased my watch yet, because I had to make sure there was an app for ios. Though you can try the app and sync it with your watch and see how it works out for you. 🙂

Hope I helped!

Aug 8, 2014 9:38 AM in response to karel-willem

There is a Trackdot Uwatch App in the App Store, but the problem is...It doesn't work. I downloaded the App from the App store and tried it, but it doesn't even recognize my Uwatch. I researched some videos online and found out that you don't need the Trackdot App to sync your Uwatch to your I-phone. 1st make sure the blue tooth feature on your Uwatch is on, then go into settings on your I-phone and turn on your blue tooth. You should see " BT Watch " listed, then click pair your device. If you're one of the lucky guys with the lucky watch..Then your watch should sync...If you're like me..Then it won't sync; now you'll have to find another option.....Hope this helps...

iphone version of bt notifier

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.