Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve contacts verizon backup assistant?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.?, not synced with iTunes, only used vzw app-backup assistant (I know I shoulda been up to date)

At work the other day, my IT lady set up my phone with a gmail account so I could sync calendars on phone and computer. No contacts were saved on gmail and somehow I lost over half of my contacts on phone.

I called verizon and they told me to update iOS and then go to my verizon and import contacts, the problem is that even though I haven't used backup assistant in two weeks or more, the contacts disappeared there also. After trying unsuccessfully to use backup assistant, I still only have about half my contacts.

My question is can I somehow retrieve all my contacts that were last saved a couple of weeks ago that contained ALL of them?? Or does anybody know a contact us phone number to backup assistant folks??

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Jun 7, 2014 5:25 PM

3 replies

Retrieve contacts verizon backup assistant?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.