You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 413

Okay, so I finally decided to update to the latest IOS on my Iphone 5. I keep getting the "ERROR 413", After googling around for hours, trying to figure out how to fix it (latest itunes, different usb cable, cleaning out the usb ports, disabling firewalls/antivirus) I came to the realization that the problem is probably related to the fact that i have less then 1 GB free on the phone.

Now.. Im starting to get really f****** ****** off by the fact that I cant start the phone, I cant update the phone and I cant contact the support since I need to look up the serial number on the phone, which I cant start (Genious system btw). Cant check the Serial number from itunes either because I havent been using itunes on this computer pre the update and it's now in "Recovery mode".

Terror phone....

What to do? :|||||||||||||

iPhone 5

Posted on Jun 9, 2014 11:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2014 11:03 AM

Oh and yea.. How am I supposed to start the phone and clear space on it before the update if its in "RECOVERY MODE". Not sure what IOS version Im on currently but it was the one "pre fancy visual update on icons" if that helps at all.

5 replies

Error 413

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.