Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to "Play All" in DVD Studio Pro

Hello: I have six separate mpeg video files and their accompanying audio files that I want to have playable in a "Play All" track. I thought that dragging each one in, one after the other like assembling clips in final cut would do the trick, but when I viewed the resulting dvd, the player kicked it back to the main menu after showing only the first movie, skipping the other five altogether. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mark

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.9)

Posted on Jun 9, 2014 10:49 PM

5 replies

Jun 10, 2014 7:29 PM in response to Michael Grenadier

Yes; I'm taking six movie files and their accompanying audio files and dropping them, one after the other, into one track. When I watch thru the simulator (or on a test dvd) and hit "play all," it only plays the first movie, then jumps back to the main menu. I just now tried adding chapter markers between the movies, but it still jumps back to main menu after the first movie.

Jun 10, 2014 7:52 PM in response to Chubby Pines

Ok, Nick and Michael: I apologize. I just discovered my problem, and it was a lame-brained error on my part. I had my target on the "Play All" button on the main menu set on the wrong track (instead of on the track that contained all of the clips, it was set on the track with the first clip only.) Once I fixed that, my "all clips in one track" approach worked. Thanks for your time, and sorry!

How to "Play All" in DVD Studio Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.